Terms & ConditionsWe are Glad to have you on Board!
Effective date: August 7, 2018
We’re glad you’re here.
We welcome you to BCAPO Platform. We are going to bridge academics gap in this busy life in form of Communication, Collaboration, Network, Engagement, Learning and by supporting our community members. To provide right and relevant access and engagement we need to have agreement and terms to provide healthy interaction on our product. You as (Student, Parent, Teachers, Admin School, Admin College, Admin Pre-School, Principal) directly or indirectly when have signed up or have an access to our platform or product either on Website, Mobile App Android (Available on Play store), Mobile App iOS (Available on App Store) you have agreed to our product terms and conditions. We are bringing Prime Profile Section where you will be able to utilize platform Ad Free and in Private Mode. Understanding current social behavior and engagement we have a restriction for students two make or invite seven of the friends from the current school or college where you are studying. School/College/Pre-School Admin and principal should accurately select the location with Area first, City as second priority and state as tertiary priority, this is with an interest to locate your institute precisely. You have rights to claim an account information if it is being wrongly claimed or intentionally pretended wrongly at any point of time by communicating with us on firstname.lastname@example.org by furnishing all relevant information required by the support team. As an Admin for institute (Pre-School, School, College) you are agreeing to our Term Warrant which is highly treated as concerned with us. We are not in favor or allowing any damage towards an identity of misinterpretation of institutes, if found guilty by institutes with our guilty band then you may end up in charges by institutes directly if required. Neither you can create false account in name of institutes being admin. We have segment advertisement in App and third party App Advertisements with an interest to provide product strength with technical and great experience.
You promise to only use the Services for your personal, internal, educational use, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for you using the Services in a way that breaks the law. You are responsible for all Content you contribute, in any manner, to the Services, and you represent and warrant you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it. You will keep all your registration information accurate and current. You are responsible for all your activity in connection with the Services.
Privacy towards the information sharing within the community members of each and every individual who is going to connect with another individual in any form of segments like parents, teachers, friends and principal should not disclose information of the relevant individual by any means in any form as it will be violation of rules on our product and on any valid compliant by Individual your Access will be completely blocked.
Violation of Terms
1. You should not connect with any members whom you are not comfortable with or you found is misleading the product behavior observed in any form. You can help us informed about the same by emailing us at email@example.com. Your detailed information shared on identifying impersonate on this point to support product behavior and community members will be safe and will not be disclosed to the violators.
2. Posting or Commenting on any topics such as adult, sex, abusive, indecent, threatening, polarizing harming, killer animals, killing scenes, misleading sections will not be entertained at all in any circumstances by any of the sections or community members. If found guilty or reported guilty on third attempt by any product community members on this violation, We have to block your account with or without permission for health, safety and security of our community members.
3. You as an admin (school/college/pre-school) are the main person who will be responsible of sharing or communicating on behalf of school/college information to students, parents and teachers, so we do not allow to share any harsh language.
4. As Admin (school/college/pre-school) we like you to support and validate only right students studying at your institute. And you should validate all profiles request raised.
5. As Teacher you are suppose to communicate and collaborate with an intention to educate students and providing right attachments as education material related to their academic subjects.
6. You cannot raise emergency alarm just for trial or for fun purpose, it's strictly prohibited as it will be consideration as intentional violation. We will treat first violation reported by any members as human error, 2nd violation report to make you aware of the mistake and on third violation report you may not be able to process further access to the product. As this feature is to support individual and not for alarming.
7. You (as a student, parent, friend, teacher and principal) should not send lewd, horror, scary or inappropriate images as profile (image), posts, comments, announcements or chat.
8. We highly recommend users to use correct and exclusive profile image instead of using dummy images to help you members easily recognize, communicate, collaborate and engage with you error free.
9. We highly recommend users to use LOGO or school/college actual image as Profile Image for easy recognition and presence on product.
10. Wrong information shared on platform will impact your identity on networking and engagement with the real community members.
11. Sharing wrong information on the platform is the biggest Violation Rule.
12. No accounts are allowed to transfer to others in any form without written permission from our side.
13. Your account and profile details will remain same across your transfer to any school/college anywhere as you progress in your academic sphere. You should not create multiple accounts as there are chances of getting your identity lost in this community.
14. You should not create accounts being an impersonate, or with wrong intentions.
15. If any accounts is being found wrongly or unused for longer than 9 months of time will be considered as an absent account and will be treated deactivated account or account on hold for which you need to reactivate your account using same information details submitted.
16. The materials displayed or performed on the Services (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions (defined below), and so forth) (the “Content”) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Services, and you won’t use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content not owned by you, (i) without the prior consent of the owner of that Content or (ii) in a way that violates someone else’s (including BCAPO’s) rights. For example, if someone shares a really creative lesson plan with you on BCAPO, that doesn’t mean you can print it out and start distributing it to other people – unless the owner specifically told you in writing that you could. You may have heard of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), as it relates to online service providers like BCAPO removing material that they believe in good faith violates someone’s copyright. To learn more about DMCA. Know more with us by firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Sharing the sensitive content is prohibited, even asking and sharing the personal details is not entertained on our any platform Mobile App (Android and iOS) or Web App.
The resources displayed on the Services (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions (defined below), and so forth) (the “Content”) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Services, and you won’t use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content not owned by you, (i) without the prior consent of the owner of that Content or (ii) in a way that violates someone else’s including Bcapo’s rights. For example, if someone shares a really creative lesson plan with you on Bcapo, that doesn’t mean you can print it out and start distributing it to other unless the stakeholder specifically told you in writing that you could.
You should understand that Bcapo owns the Services. You can’t modify, publish, transfer, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, creative derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit any of the Services.
For all Member Submissions, you hereby grant Bcapo a license to translate, modify for technical purposes and reproduce such Member Submission, in each case to enable us to execute the Services.
If you mention or publish a Member Submission in your own personal Bcapo account, in a manner that is not viewable by any other user except you, then you allow Bcapo the license above, as well as a license to display and share your personal post or comment for the sole purpose of displaying that Member Submission to you.
Bcapo reserves the right to change or discontinue any part of its Services, or we may introduce new features or restrict access to parts of our Services. We will notify you when we make any changes to the Services that would unpleasantly affect you, but this is not always practical. We may also remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason or without any reason, and without notice.
The basic Bcapo Services are free, that is, we don’t charge for signing up for a basic, personal Bcapo account. However, we may offer certain premium products and services for a fee, including technology available at Bcapo app. This does not mean that if you currently use any of the basic accounts, that we’ll “assign” it as premium account in the future and will charge for using that.
You have rights to claim an account information if it is being wrongly claimed or intentionally pretended wrongly at any point of time with communicating us on email@example.com by furnishing all relevant information required by the support team
At present, Bcapo is defined and will be available for Indian Community Members with children studying in India and parents who residing abroad.
We don't encourage any offline subscription that is being represented by any of the person in any form of commitments or malpractices. You should be responsible if any financial commitments that are being made offline with any individuals or executives. We believe in online transaction and online payment collection only.
We are not in any practice of providing offline payments receipts.
If principal or Admin is being changed at any point of time, you can send request through the prime section for new admin or principal immediately or get in touch with our support team for block or deactivating further access.
Any activities in related to Racism is strictly prohibited, Anyone found doing so will be considered as primary violator of the community. If any error or problem related to product that is being observed or experienced at any point of interaction on our product website, android app or iOS app then please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org Else reach out to us by help section under settings menu. Currently our product is defined and will be available for Indian Community Members with children studying in India. We don't encourage any offline subscription that is being represented by any of the person in any form of commitments or malpractices. You should be responsible if any financial commitments that are being made offline with any individuals or executives. We believe in online transaction and online payment collection only. We don't have any practice in providing offline payments receipts.
If principal or Admin is being changed at any point of time you can send request through the prime section for new admin or principal immediately or get in touch with our support team for block or deactivating further access.
We are open to further guidance on establishing strong product environment to support our community members online, Please share your views at email@example.com
Thank you for selection Bcapo revolutionizing Ed-tech application.
We take privacy very seriously, we do believe in information security, We are building an Enthusiast & Futuristic Digital EdTech Community with quality members like you. To maintain the credit of an individual contributors on our platform, We need all community members to abide by our Privacy Rules, with sharing trust and belief being an individual who is going to share the platform as being friend, being parent, being teacher, being school admin, being college admin, preschool admin, principal, school and college founders.
How we collect information?
Student We collect information when you signup as an individual; We collect information in form of mobile number, email id, name of individual, gender, school/college information where user is studying or have been studied previously. We collect your information when you interact with other community members, make friends, chat with them.
Children below 12 years are requested to have a parental guidance before signing up below this age group. We are not supporting any sensitive data sharing across our platform, so it should not be a concern at all. We have enforced serious measured violation rules implemented in our terms of agreement to provide safety and concern regarding student profile.
Parents We collect information when you signup as an individual as mother, father, teacher, principal and founders (school and college) in form of First and Last Name, Gender, Company/Organization you are working at, Role of teachers assigned by school/college, Role of HOD assigned by school or college.
Pre-Schools, Schools and Colleges Schools, Colleges and Pre-Schools Signups on our product either as Admin who is going to pass on the relevant information relative to the school/college. We collect information as First and Last Name of Admin who is enrolling school/college on our platform, Address of School/College, Kind of offerings by school/college (like in form of Diploma, UG and PG Courses that are being educated at school/college).
Why we collect information?
We believe in rights of the individual and rights to the community that selects an another individual to communicate, collaborate, network, learn and exchange views of opinions in right form as posts, comments, chat and updates.
Students Our primary focus to help students is to achieve the max exposure on our product by networking and learning with right individuals. Help your friend and parents search for you in right and accurate way with your presence on our platform. We collect relevant information to help product, system and an individual to understand your engagement and connection on our product.
Further access and communication on our product is completely on you whether to accept or reject individuals request. We definitely tries to understand the communication e.g. posts with friends, chat, making school/college friends, emergency raised in any form at any time brings in an additional form of security. You will have rights to connect with your parents by their mobile and email id as mother and father individually for an additional guidance. What all you engage on posts, comments and chat will not be privatized. Your detailed information is secured.
Parents We collect your information to help your presence visible to your child and your established network on our product community members (school/college teachers, wife/husband and known friends) . Your information is collected to fast track you purchase and search history made on our product in relates to schools and colleges. We are using third party payment process where you will be abided by the rules in directly for purchase. We are not going to share your email ID or mobile number to third party partners.
Further access and communication on our product is completely on you whether to accept, send or reject requests.
Teachers We collect your information to help students, school/college admin, family members and your teacher network established in your community on our platform. We do not share any of your personal details like mobile number or email id to the third party.
Further access and communication on our product is completely on you whether to accept, reject or send requests. You will be privacy controller of information request sharing before you apply or show interests in any opportunities.
School/College/Pre-Schools Your information is collected to help you being found and represented in the right form to the community members in various forms of exclusive features, search and categories on our product. Your payment details will be captured with the name of institution where relevant product related transactions are going to be performed in that specific account related to School/College. Name of Admin/Principal will be collected as a role of communication provider. ‘Collect’ feature is to enhance visibility and people interested in your institute. We recommend to go our Terms and Condition to understand violation rules to support students community and enlighten them towards future being leader.
Emergency. ( This feature is exclusively available for our mobile App on Android and iOS only. This feature is unavailable while you or your network is available on our web app; This feature will be lively accessible if you and all your networked individuals are online and on mobile app. )
It is one form of additional security provided by our product with an interest to get GEO localization support from the product community engagement that has been established by you. We don't guarantee medical or physical emergency support on this feature. Emergency feature is to bring your community closure to you at the earliest possibility by the product and the network system that is being used by you at that particular location. We will be surely improvising this section to an extent at each and every stage of product growth to bring in more clarity to the product with and additional strong support system for all our valuable community members.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
Helping community members have safe and healthy conversation we may have to remove unsafe, Unethical, disturbing, discriminating or violating conversation e.g. posts, comments, chat, group chat, announcements without prior information.
We strictly suggest school college to user their logo as profile image and other individuals their latest image for clear identification for your network community members.
If you use the Mobile Application, we will send push notifications to your mobile device in order to make you aware of certain activities that may occur within your account, such as when someone has entered a new post posted, classroom updates or when you have new requests. You may opt-out of receiving these types of communications by turning them off from your device settings or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to BCAPO account settings and can raise help under technical support.
Account Ownership Transferring (PreSchool / School / College)
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner. This may take weeks or more according to relevant required information details provided by the linked community members
Mobile Usage Information
This information is used to determine device capabilities and usage trends, which allows us to better understand which devices we should support and what features are most frequently used. We do not link this information we obtain from the analytics software to any personally-identifying information that you submit within the mobile application.
Feel Free to connect for further information on email@example.com